If you have ever been in the market for some Zonai Charges or Crystallized Charges in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, then you have likely looked for a Forge Construct. These are shops that allow players to purchase Zonai items so they can use Dispensers across the map to craft and build new items. As for the Crystallized Charges, those are used in upgrading a player’s Energy Cell Battery when using devices powered by Zonai Charges. All in all, players will want to know all of the locations for the Forge Construct in Tears of the Kingdom so they can keep crafting and building.
Unfortunately, the locations for the Forge Constructs are not laid out for players on the map, as one might expect. As a result, if you want to find every location for this shop, you will need to traverse the map yourself or take a look at my guide below. I will showcase where to find each and every Forge Construct so you can never run out of Zonai Charges in Tears of the Kingdom.
Forge Construct locations in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
A majority of the Forge Constructs in Hyrule are located in the Depths, so keep that in mind when trying to find one. You might need to bring Brightbloom Seeds with you before going to one, as these will light up your path in the Depths.
- Forge Construct #1 – Great Sky Island (coordinates 0472, -1680, 1371)
- Forge Construct #2 – Great Abandoned Central Mine (coordinates -0861, -1941, and -0522)
- Forge Construct #3 – Abandoned Kara Kara Mine (coordinates -3186, -2508, and -0475)
- Forge Construct #4 – Abandoned Gerudo Mine (coordinates -3880, -2966, and -0434)
- Forge Construct #5 – Abandoned Hateno Village (coordinates 3527, -2188, and -0588)
- Forge Construct #6 – Abandoned Lurelin Mine (coordinates 2948, -3373, and -0453)
As you can see, nearly all of the Forge Constructs are located in the Depths directly underneath many of the surface locations in Tears of the Kingdom. You can usually get to each of the Forge Constructs by going through Chasms near each of the coordinate locations. Then, simply find the Forge Construct in the Depths near the coordinates.
About the Author
Joey Carr is a full-time writer for multiple esports and gaming websites. He has 6+ years of experience covering esports and traditional sporting events, including DreamHack Atlanta, Call of Duty Championships 2017, and Super Bowl 53.