Kehjistan is one of the more dangerous regions in the entirety of Diablo 4. It’s basically one, large desert with a few towns scattered across the landscape. Players will likely first see Kehjistan when they are completing Act 3 of Diablo 4, as the story moves from Dry Steppes to the desert at one point.
However, if players want to see the desert beforehand or simply want to fast travel easier, they will want to discover all of the Waypoints that Kehjistan has to offer in Diablo 4.
There are six Waypoints in total that players can capture in Kehjistan, which is fairly standard for any region in the game. However, some of them cannot be captured until you complete certain checkpoints in Diablo 4. You can see below exactly how to find and discover all six of the Waypoints in Kehjistan.
Kehjistan Waypoints in Diablo 4
I will list all six of the Waypoints, their names, location, and how to capture them below:
- Gea Kul – The main hub town of Kehjistan, this Waypoint is found at the very southern point of the region
- Denshar – Located due east of Gea Kul, this Waypoint is inside the Fields of Hatred, the PvP area for Diablo 4
- Tarsarak – Located northeast of Denshar and northwest of Zarbinzet in Hawezar
- Iron Wolves Encampment – Located north of both Denshar and Gea Kul in the center of the region
- Altar of Ruin – Located north of Iron Wolves Encampment, this Waypoint is only found after clearing the Altar of Ruin Stronghold
- Imperial Library – Located in the city of Caldeum directly east of Iron Wolves Encampment. You can only discover this Waypoint during Act 6 of Diablo 4
And there you have it, all six Waypoints in Kehjistan. You will only be able to discover five of them before you can discover the sixth just before completing the main story.