Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is finally out and the metagame has started to develop. Although there is a clear-cut top five decks, there are many different decks that can win even in high-ranked matches. Many fans of the original anime might be pulled towards the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon that Seto Kaiba used in the show. In modern Yu-Gi-Oh!, Konami has released many cards to help the Blue-Eyes strategy. In Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel, some players have even reached the highest rank in the game with the deck. Here is a look at “Zcody21″‘s list that he used to climb to Platinum 1 with.
The Deck In Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
- 3x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- 3x Sage with Eyes of Blue
- 3x The White Stone of Ancients
- 1x The White Stone of Legend
- 3x Maxx “C”
- 3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
- 2x Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
- 1x Chaos Dagon Levianeer
- 1x Dragon Spirit of White
- 2x Nebula Dragon
- 2x Pot of Desires
- 2x Return of the Dragon Lords
- 3x The Melody of Awakening Dragon
- 3x Trade-In
- 3x Infinite Impermenance
- 3x Skill Drain
- 2x True Light
- 1x Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
- 1x Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
- 2x Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
- 1x Number 100: Numeron Dragon
- 1x Dingirsu: The Orcust of the Evening Star
- 1x Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
- 1x Number 97: Draglubion
- 1x Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon
- 1x Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS- Sky Thunder
- 1x Linkuriboh
- 1x Crystron Halqifibrax
- 1x Hieratic Seal of the Heavenly Spheres
- 1x Selene, Queen of the Master Magicians
- 1x Accesscode Talker
How the deck plays
This deck is a mid-range deck that utilizes a few mini-combos to put up boards that deny opposing players a chance to answer. The deck thrives the most when their turn-one board is not contested and if it stays up coming back to their second turn, they simply run their opponent over and win the game. The two big boss Synchro monsters, Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon and Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon make it hard for opposing players to push through the wall. On top of that, the deck plays triple skill drain which hurts the Blue-Eyes deck but hurts every other deck way more because even with effects negated, summoning a 3000 attack Blue-Eyes is very powerful in a simplified game state.
The deck is also very consistent with a plethora of draw power cards like Pot of Desires and Trade-In to get to the starter cards like Sage of Eyes of Blue.
How to get the cards
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Blue-Eyes Deck is one of the most popular and supported archetypes in the history of the game. Because of it, the cards are split in various Secret Packs. These are the different Secret Packs that Blue-Eyes cards appear in. Unlocking these are very easy as well.
- The Azure in the Ivory
- Revival of Legends
Players can also craft these cards in the deck builder as well.
About the Author
ASU alum with a B.A in Sports Journalism, Warren is one of the premier TFT Journalists in the scene and is a decent TFT player as well who has peaked Challenger and has had multiple accounts in Master+ over all sets. Warren also specializes in other esports content including League of Legends, Valorant, Smash Bros, and more.