Rocket League has remained one of the most popular games in the world, as players still can’t enough of car soccer. If you really want to step up your game in Rocket League, though, you can redeem promo codes directly through the application to score yourself some free rewards.
You can see all of the active and expired promo codes in Rocket League as of February 2024 as well as how to redeem them in the guide below.
Rocket League promo codes
All of these promo codes have been confirmed to work in Rocket League as of early January, but make sure to claim them quickly, as they tend to expire rather quickly. I will be including the active promo codes as well as the expired ones so you don’t accidentally try to redeem one that isn’t working anymore.
- popcorn: Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost
- wrestlemania: Two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- WWE18: Two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- wwedads: Two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- rocketleaguelive: Hustle Brows Topper, Neon Runner Banner, Aero Mage: Hatch Wheels, and RLCS Theme Anthem
- rlnitro: Breakout: Nitro Circus Deval and Antenna
- Bekind: VCR Limited Topper
- couchpotato: Couch Potato Limited Player Title
- rlbirthday: Two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- SARPBC: SARPBC logo, song, car, and Moai Antenna
- shazam: Octane: Shazam Limited Decal and Shazam Limited Wheels
- Truffleshuffle: Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal
How to redeem promo codes in Rocket League
The process to redeem a promo code in Rocket League is extremely simple. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
First, open up the Rocket League application and go to the main lobby screen. Then, press the Options button and go to the Extras section. Here, select “Redeem Code,” enter the active code you want to redeem, and press enter.
If done correctly, the reward associated with the code you entered will be automatically added to your account.