Riot Games just released the newest set of patch notes for Teamfight Tactics (TFT) and it looks like the popular Hyper Roll Celestial team comp is getting some nerfs along with several other low-cost units. Here’s what you need to know.
TFT patch 10.11 nerfs
Xayah, Caitlyn, Graves, Blitzcrank, and Kayle will all see nerfs, as will the item Last Whisper. Xayah, Caitlyn, and sometimes Kayle along with Last Whisper were all a part of the Hyper Roll Celestial team that began dominating the meta after the changes to the economy in recent updates. Here are the nefs:
- Xayah: Mana increased from 50 to 70
- Caitlyn: 3-Star Ace in the Hole damage down from 3,000 to 2,250
- Kayle: Mana increased from 60 to 70
- Graves: Smoke Grenade Blind Duration decreased from 3/4/5 to 2/3/5
- Kha’Zix: 3-Star Spell Damage down from 500 to 400
- Jarvan IV: Attack Speed Boost from spell changed from 50/75/100% to 65/75/85% (this is more of an adjustment than a nerf).
These nerfs to cheap units should help prevent Hyper Rolling from dominating the meta so strongly. Of course, other Hyper Roll teams that didn’t rely on these Champions will likely pop up as a result.
Along with the nerfs, there are several buffs in TFT patch 10.11. The following trait and Champions will get some love:
- Blitzcrank: Rocket Grab Damage is going up by 50 at all levels.
- Lucian: Relentless Pursuit damage is going up by 50 at 3-Stars
- Master Yi: Attack Speed up from .8 to .85
- Cho’Gath: Mana going from 50/150 to 75/150
- Chrono Trait: Attack Speed increases every 8/3.5/1.5 seconds up from 8/4/2
There is a new Galaxy coming to TFT in Patch 10.11 called the Little Legends Galaxy. In this Galaxy, all Little Legends start with 85 Health instead of 100. This should result in shorter games, and players will need to develop their teams faster.
TFT Patch 10.11 Highlights
— Teamfight Tactics (@TFT) May 27, 2020
That’s about all you need to know for TFT’s newest patch. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates and guides to help you climb the ladder.