Believe it or not, there are actually Mastery Calling Cards available to earn in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. You might not even realize this due to the fact that they are so difficult to find within the game’s UI. But the Mastery Calling Cards are present in MW3 and they require you to complete various challenges to earn.
In total, there are six different Mastery Calling Cards for both Zombies and multiplayer. Each of the six calling cards for either game mode has six challenges associated with them. To earn one of the Mastery Calling Cards, you need to complete all six of its challenges. Then, you can equip the Mastery Calling Card you earned and you’ll likely have a few players asking how you got it.
To see how to find the Mastery Calling Cards in MW3, keep reading the guide below.
Finding the Mastery Calling Cards in MW3
I will list the exact steps to view all the Mastery Calling Cards below:
- Go to the main lobby screen for multiplayer in MW3
- Scroll over to the “Customize” tab at the top of the screen
- Here, go to the Calling Cards box and then scroll over to the “Games” tab at the top of the screen
- Pick what game you want to view (Warzone, MW3 multiplayer, Zombies, Shared)
- You can now see all six of the Mastery Calling Cards and each of the subsequent six challenges to earn each of them
And that’s all you have to do to see your Mastery Calling Cards. If you earn one of them, you can equip it by going to the Calling Cards box in the Customize tab and finding whatever calling card you earned. Some of them are quite difficult to unlock, though, so it will likely take you a long time before you have a full collection of Mastery Calling Cards in MW3.