League of Legends
Call of Duty
The Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 7 Battle Pass is one of the best in the new era of the battle royale. It features a plethora of unique skins and other cosmetics that include various crossovers. It even boasts the Kymera skin, which can evolve over the course of the season, provided that players collect Alien Artifacts every week. While simply playing Fortnite is a solid way to rack up the XP needed to unlock these skins, the best way to do so is by completing the weekly challenges.
Week 6 of Fortnite began on July 12 and that means the Epic and Legendary Quests for the week have already leaked online. They will go live on Thursday of Week 6, July 15, but players can get a head start by learning about them beforehand. The full list of the Week 6 challenges in Fortnite can be seen below.
The Week 6 challenges in Fortnite
There are two sets of weekly challenges: the Epic and Legendary Quests. Both sets award a massive amount of XP but the Epic Quests tend to be a little easier to complete. In Week 6, there are six tasks in each set; one challenge less than previous weeks.
This means that there’s a missing 30,000 XP, but players can still earn 350,000 XP if they complete every task. Below, players can see the full list for both Quests.
- Collect gold bars (0/500) – 30,000 XP
- Spend gold bars (0/500) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper’s supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (0/25) – 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-a-Bull (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven saucer (0/25) – 30,000 XP
This week, the Legendary Quests is by far the hardest set between the two. Players might have a difficult time trying to complete most of the tasks if they aren’t sure where to go or look. Luckily, Upcomer will be posting challenge guides throughout the week to help players earn that valuable XP and level up their Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass.
Joey Carr is a full-time writer for multiple esports and gaming websites. He has 6+ years of experience covering esports and traditional sporting events, including DreamHack Atlanta, Call of Duty Championships 2017, and Super Bowl 53.