League of Legends
Call of Duty
A new week has dawned and that means one thing for Fortnite players: fresh challenges to complete. The Week 3 batch isn’t live yet but, thanks to the work of data-miners, the community knows the tasks ahead of time. Season 7 has been delivering the weekly challenges off schedule lately. However, this week, the tasks should go live on Thursday, as usual.
The batch of challenges in Week 3 doesn’t seem too difficult to the naked eye, but there are some challenges that could trip up players. Still, a majority of the tasks are essentially free XP that players can use to level up their Season 7 Battle Pass and unlock all of the new crossover skins.
Completing the Season 7 Week 3 challenges in Fortnite
As always, the challenges are separated into two different categories. There are the Epic Quests and the Legendary Quests. The former has seven tasks available and the latter has six. The only real difference between the two is the amount of XP that’s given.
Players are encouraged to complete both sets to maximize their XP. However, most gravitate towards the Epic Quests, as they release one day sooner. Below, players can find both sets of quests and the amount of XP associated with each one.
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing spots (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) – 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties – (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Use Nuts and Bolts (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Put Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication device on mountain tops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) – 30,000 XP
All in all, the challenges in both sets are fairly self-explanatory. There aren’t many Week 3 challenges that need an in-depth analysis, as most are repeated tasks or can be accomplished by playing Fortnite regularly. However, for challenges that might require more of an explanation, Upcomer will post guides throughout the week to ensure that players earn the coveted XP as easily as possible.
Joey Carr is a full-time writer for multiple esports and gaming websites. He has 6+ years of experience covering esports and traditional sporting events, including DreamHack Atlanta, Call of Duty Championships 2017, and Super Bowl 53.