League of Legends
Call of Duty
In this contest we’re giving away Recruit Edition bundles for PlanetSide Arena!
Raise your hand if you’re into squad-based shooters with specialized classes and massive amounts of players shooting lasers and stuff at each other. *counts hands* Yeah, ok, thought so. Just wanted to take a quick poll.
Since so many hands were raised, let’s give away some keys for PlanetSide Arena! We’ve got some Recruit Edition keys to help make this free-to-play shooter even freer to play, so win a key and get a head start on the fun!
Most of you are probably already familiar with the PlanetSide franchise. This new free-to-play entry reintroduces players to the war-torn Auraxis, a planet pretty much ruined at this point due to constant battle. Like, who keeps doing all these wars, anyway? Give that poor planet a break! Hop into the fray with squads of 12 or teams of 3 in the massive maps which support 300 players, and up to 1,000. Wow, that’s a lot. About 999 more than I can effectively kill, to be exact.
Here are some game features.
- New Sci-fi Arena Shooter from the record-breaking PlanetSide franchise
- Massive Scale (300-player matches, capable of supporting 1,000 players)
- Match-Based Game Modes: Squads (12/team), Teams (3/team)
- Unique character classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic
- Combined Arms: Tanks, hoverbikes, jetpacks, aircraft incoming
- Ambitious project magnifies the camaraderie, signature moments, and massive battles of traditional PlanetSide in match-based arena modes
- Vision to evolve PlanetSide beyond Auraxis to interstellar war, reintroduce expanded factions and outfits (guilds), new weapons and vehicles, battle on distant alien planets
- New modes like Sunderdome, Outfit Wars, and Massive Clash on the Roadmap
- Steam Early Access (PC) Launch on September 19, 2019
- PC/PS4/XB1 Launch Q2 2020
War. Hmph. Hah. Good God, y’all. What is it good for?
So, we’re giving away Recruit Edition bundles, which include:
- 80 NS-0 Standard Crates
- Alpha Strike Banner
How To Win
You know the drill. Drop them deets in the widget below, and be sure to enter daily. Follow DES and @PlanetSideArena and share our contest for more entries. Easy peasy.
While you’re waiting, share with us your favorite PlanetSide memories of yore. Yore of your? You’re of yo’re? I don’t know what’s going on — I’m getting my yores all mixed up again.
We have 5 Recruit Edition keys to give away. Winners will be drawn Friday, Sept 27. Head over to our sister sites Destructoid and PC Invasion for more chances to win.
PlanetSide Arena is available now on Steam Early Access.