Once players make it to either the Naranja/Uva Academy in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, they will be able to take actual classes relating to Pokémon. There are seven classes in total, which are Language, History, Math, Biology, Battle Studies, Art, and Home Economics. As players are taking these classes, they will eventually be given a Midterm exam, just as it would be in real-life school. However, as players might not want to spend the time studying as they would in real life, they can simply fudge their Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Midterm answers by using our cheat sheet.
Below, we will have all of the Midterm questions and answers so players can breeze through all seven tests.
Midterm answers for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
We have broken up the answers by their subject, so players can skip to whichever one they’re currently on.
Math Midterm Answers
Math Question 1
- Question: How much damage does Water gun do when it hits a Fire-type Pokémon?
- Answer: Double Damage.
Math Question 2
- Q: How much damage does Razor Leaf do when it hits a Fire-type Pokémon.
- A: Half Damage.
Math Question 3
- Q: If you spend $2,000 on as many $200 Poké Balls as possible, how many would you get?
- A: Eleven.
Math Question 4
- Q: What percent chance does a Pokémonusually have to land a Critical Hit?
- A: About 4 percent (4 in 100).
Math Question 5
- Q: How much damage does a move deal with it lands a Critical Hit?
- A: One-and-a-half times as much.
Language Midterm Answers
Languages Question 1
- Q: Gracias, arigato, merci, and xiexie all share the same meaning. What is it?
- A: Thank you.
Languages Question 2
- Q: Which of the following means “delicious”?
- A: Delicieux.
Languages Question 3
- Q: Which of these phrases doesn’t belong?
- A: Time to eat.
Languages Question 4
- Q: When speaking with a person, what is the first step to smooth communication??
- A: Compliment them.
Languages Question 5
- Q: What is your beloved teacher’s name?
- A: Salvatore.
History Midterm Answers
History Question 1
- Q: What is the name of the geological formation at the center of the Paldea region?
- A: The Great Crater of Paldea.
History Question 2
- Q: What was long believed to rest in the depths of Area Zero?
- A: Treasure.
History Question 3
- Q: How many years ago was did the Paldean Empire begin to rule this region?
- A: Approximately 2,000 years ago.
History Question 4
- Q: How many years ago was the academy built?
- A: 805 years ago.
History Question 5
- Q: Those seeking ____ need look no further than the oranges of Paldea.
- A: Knowledge.
Biology Midterm Answers
Biology Question 1
- Q: What button would you use to let a Pokemon out of its ball so that it can walk with you?
- A: ZR Button.
Biology Question 2
- Q: Combine one letter and one number below to correctly say when and where eggs are found.
- A: 2 (During picnics + In your basket).
Biology Question 3
- Q: Which is an effective way to warm up eggs?
- A: Walking around.
Biology Question 4
- Q: What will NOT make Pokemon easier to catch?
- A: Giving them a Berry.
Biology Question 5
- Q: What makes it easier to catch Pokemon of higher and higher levels?
- A: Gym Badges.
Art Midterm Answers
Art Question 1
- Q: What is the name of the gemstone that glows over a Pokemon’s head when it Terastallizes?
- A: Tera Jewel.
Art Question 2
- Q: When the answer to question 1 is the shape of flowers, what type does it represent?
- A: The Grass type.
Art Question 3
- Q: What shape are most snowflakes classified as?
- A: Hexagon.
Art Question 4
- Q: Where is the eatery that allows you to change Tera Type?
- A: Medali.
Art Question 5
- Q: What makes something beautiful?
- A: There’s no correct answer.
Battle Studies Midterm Answers
Battle Studies Question 1
- Q: The higher a Pokemon’s Sp.Def, the less damage it takes from ____ attacks.
- A: Special.
Battle Studies Question 2
- Q: Which of the following has no effect on a move’s damage?
- A: The moves name.
Battle Studies Question 3
- Q: How many trainers are on a Tera Raid Battle team?
- A: Four.
Battle Studies Question 4
- Q: What is an effective method for breaking an opponent’s Tera Shield?
- A: Terastallizing and attacking.
Battle Studies Question 5
- Q: What is Ms. Dendra’s favorite type?
- A: Fighting.
Home Economics Midterm Answers
Home Economics Question 1
- Q: Which is not an effect of a picnic meal?
- A: Increasing speed.
Home Economics Question 2
- Q: Which of the following effects the kind of Meal Power received from a particular meal?
- A: Fillings and condiments.
Home Economics Question 3
- Q: Which of these Berries can restore a Pokemon’s HP?
- A: Oran Berry.
Home Economics Question 4
- Q: Leandro wanted his Pokemon to decide on its own when to use an item in battle, so he gave it an Oran Berry. This will work as he hopes.
- A: True.
Home Economics Question 5
- Q: If a move runs of out PP, it can no longer be used. If a Pokemon runs out of PP for all of its moves, it can only sit there in frustration.
- A: False.
Those are all of the Midterm Answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. We’ll publish a future guide that goes over all of the Finals answers as well.
Joey Carr is a full-time writer for multiple esports and gaming websites. He has 6+ years of experience covering esports and traditional sporting events, including DreamHack Atlanta, Call of Duty Championships 2017, and Super Bowl 53.