Fast Lane – C
FIRE two energy lines forward on the ground that extend a short distance or until they hit a surface. The lines rise into walls of static electricity that block vision and damage enemies passing through them.
- Maximum one charge per round
- Walls cannot be curved
- Both walls do damage to enemies and allies who walk through or stand in them, similar to Phoenix’s Blaze ability
Relay Bolt – Q
INSTANTLY throw an energy bolt that bounces once. Upon hitting each surface, the bolt electrifies the ground below with a concussive blast.
- Maximum two charges per round
- Area-of-effect concuss activates 3 seconds after impact
- Does not deal damage
- Can concuss allies
High Gear – E
INSTANTLY channel Neon’s power for increased speed. When charged, ALT FIRE to trigger an electric slide. Slide charge resets every two kills.
- Duration is based on an automatically recharging meter (similar to Viper’s fuel bar)
- Slide ends High Gear duration; ability must then be refreshed by getting two kills to be used again
- Neon can only slide forward, not sideways or back
Overdrive – X
Unleash Neon’s full power and speed for a short duration. FIRE to channel the power into a deadly lightning beam with high movement accuracy. Both duration and slide reset on each kill.
- Activating Overdrive replenishes High Gear bar and refreshes High Gear
- Neon is always in high speed when in Overdrive, regardless of if High Gear is available or not
- Lightning beam is always accurate and has infinite range
- Lightning beam total ammunition is infinite but only 40 can be used at a time before a brief reload period
- Overdrive duration ends when bar is fully depleted
- Neon can still use a normal gun while in Overdrive