While all of your settings are important in Call of Duty, there are some that you want to ensure you have fine-tuned. For MW3 and Warzone, your Field of View (FOV) settings are some of the most crucial that you can adjust, as they can determine whether you live or die.
There is a single FOV setting in MW3 and Warzone, which determines how far the camera pans out on the sides of your screen. If you have a high FOV setting, then your camera will allow you to see farther to the left and right. However, this can distort the center of your screen, which is why there is considered to be an “optimal” FOV. In addition to all of this, there are also other FOV settings specifically for your weapons, which need to be adjusted as well.
To see all of the best FOV settings in MW3 and Warzone, keep reading my guide below.
The best FOV settings to use in MW3 and Warzone
First and foremost, let’s see exactly how to change your FOV settings in MW3 and Warzone. This is easily done through the settings menu of either game, and you can follow the steps below to see how to alter your FOV:
- Navigate to the main lobby of either MW3 or Warzone
- Click on the cog icon in the top right of the screen
- Go to “Graphics” section of the settings
- Scroll over to the “View” tab
- Find the Field of View (FOV) option
When you find the Field of View option, you will see a slider next to it, which allows you to change your FOV value. You’ll also see two additional Field of View settings or a “Show More” button that appears underneath the Field of View text, giving you extra settings to change.
Here are the best overall FOV settings to use in MW3 and Warzone:
- Field of View (FOV): 100-105 (Controller), 105-110 (Keyboard and Mouse)
- ADS Field of View: Affected (For close-range players), Independent (For long-range players)
- Weapon Field of View: Wide
- 3rd Person Field of View: 90
- Vehicle Field of View: Default
These settings can, of course, be tuned to how you see fit. However, this is a solid baseline to follow until you feel more comfortable changing the settings to see what you like and what you don’t like in MW3 and Warzone.