Once again, PUBG is releasing a new limited-time event mode. This time, it’s a whole new concept called “Dodgebomb” whereby players can spawn with grenades, molotovs, and a pan.
The event mode starts August 9 at 7:00pm PST and will be available until August 12 at 7:00pm PST.
In Dodgebomb, ten-person squads land in a small area of the map equipped with twenty frag grenades, a molotov, level-three armour, and a frying pan.
Dodgebomb event rules:
- Dodgebomb is a War Mode event
- 30 players across 3 teams on Erangel
- Players spawn with 20 frag grenades, a Molotov, level 3 armour, and a frying pan
- Knock-downs are disabled. When you take lethal damage, you die instantly
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points
- If no team reaches 100 points before the time limit, the team with the most points wins
Let us know your thoughts on the new mode in the comments below, we’d love to hear from you!