League of Legends
Call of Duty
Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 is fully underway and players can start unlocking the content available to them. From the fresh Battle Pass to new seasonal events, there’s no shortage of tasks for fans to complete. The newest seasonal event in COD Mobile is called “In Plain Sight” and allows players to unlock the Flash Drone. This is a new piece of Tactical Equipment in COD Mobile — which is fairly exciting for players as this area doesn’t receive new content too often.
In Plain Sight follows most other seasonal events that have graced COD Mobile in the past. Players must complete a series of challenges, with each task coming with its own reward. At the end of the event, when players have completed every challenge, they will receive the Flash Drone. Players can see all of the challenges and rewards in the new event below.
Unlocking the Flash Drone in COD Mobile
For starters, players will need to know the challenges they’re required to complete in the event. The full challenge list for In Plain Sight is viewable below:
- Play 5 multiplayer matches
- Throw any tactical equipment 15 times in MP matches
- Kill 10 enemies with any thermite
- Kill 15 enemies with any MK2 in MP matches equipped with the Tactician perk
- Kill 25 enemies with any AK-47 in MP matches equipped with the Tactician perk
- Destroy an enemy’s scorestreak with EMP Tactical Grenade 3 times in MP matches
- Win 3 MP matches with the Hard Wired perk equipped
The challenges grow in difficulty as players progress throughout the event. The Tactician Perk tasks are especially confusing to some newer COD Mobile players. Once players start to complete some of the tasks, though, they’ll unlock varying rewards, which are as follows:
- (Uncommon) Backpack – Shocking
- (Uncommon) MK2 – Shocking
- (Uncommon) AK47 – Shocking
- (Rare) Arctic .50 – Voltaic Garden
- (Rare) Calling Card – Full Moon
- New Tactical Equipment– Flash Drone
The last reward is the Flash Drone, as expected. This new Tactical Grenade allows players to throw a remote-controlled drone to disrupt enemies’ vision for a limited time. The drone has a range of about 15-20 meters, so players will want to use it when closer to enemies.
Joey Carr is a full-time writer for multiple esports and gaming websites. He has 6+ years of experience covering esports and traditional sporting events, including DreamHack Atlanta, Call of Duty Championships 2017, and Super Bowl 53.