First looks at gameplay are starting to come out from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer beta, as streamers are going live with their perspective. Through this gameplay, we’ve been able to see the various aspects of the beta. This includes the entire Field Upgrade list available in the Modern Warfare 2 beta.
Field Upgrades have become a staple in Call of Duty. They are essentially pieces of equipment that players earn multiple times throughout the course of a match. The Field Upgrade meter charges constantly throughout a match, but players can make that charge go faster if they secure kills, assists, etc. In Modern Warfare 2, there are 13 total Field Upgrades that players can use. Players can select one individual Field Upgrade per loadout, so they don’t have to be stuck with one for all of their classes like it was in Vanguard.
Below, players can find the list of every Field Upgrade in Modern Warfare 2 along with the rate they recharge at.
- Deployable Cover – Fast Recharge
- Tactical Insertion – Fast Recharge
- Trophy System – Fast Recharge
- Dead Silence – Fast Recharge
- Portable Radar – Fast Recharge
- Battle Rage – Medium Recharge
- Suppression Mine – Medium Recharge
- Loadout Drop – Medium Recharge
- Tactical Camera – Medium Recharge
- Munitions Box – Medium Recharge
- Smoke Airdrop – Slow Recharge
- Inflatable Decoy – Slow Recharge
- Recon Drone – Slow Recharge
- DDOS – Slow Recharge
- Anti-Armor Rounds – Slow Recharge
Dead Silence is Field Upgrade and unlocks at Level 30.
— CharlieIntel (@charlieINTEL) September 15, 2022
That does it for the Field upgrade list in the beta. There could be more in the full game when it launches on Oct. 28. There are certainly some notable Field Upgrades, but the biggest is Dead Silence. At least for now, Dead Silence is a Field Upgrade and not a perk. Infinity Ward could change this based on player feedback in the beta.
That’s all of the information we have on Field Upgrades for now. Stay tuned to Upcomer for all Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 news.