The Festive Fervor event has gone live in both Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific, meaning a new update is live in each title. Vanguard’s event update went live on Dec. 15 while Warzone Pacific’s released overnight on Dec. 16. While this update doesn’t have as big of a list as the Dec. 15 update in Warzone Pacific, it still fixes some issues in the battle royale.
Raven Software managed to release two updates in two days. The most recent of these updates has improved audio, removed the Bombing Run killstreak going over Caldera and squashed several bugs. Players can see the full patch notes for the Dec. 16 update in Warzone Pacific below or on Raven Software’s blog.
Warzone Pacific Dec. 16 update patch notes
- Ambient sound effects have been adjusted
- The Bombing Runs over the Caldera have come to a halt. No more reported sightings
- Reduced the initial and scaling rewards for the [TOP SECRET] Contract
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them
- Fixed an issue with the Kar98k (VG) where the Shrouded Gun Perk would allow it to fire as if it were semi-automatic
- Fixed an issue causing a reduction in frame rate when respawning with a Player Title and Calling Card Frame equipped
- Fixed an audio issue during infil in Vanguard Royale modes
- Fixed additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder images to appear in the Bundle Locker
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on the Social menu
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on various Calling Cards
- Fixed an issue causing Store Bundle to appear with the incorrect Rarity label
Perhaps the biggest chance this update introduces to Warzone Pacific is the removal of the Bombing Run. Players reported that it was impossible to hear anything while it was going overhead and it didn’t bring anything of value to the game. Raven quickly responded to this player feedback, fixing many of the issues reported over the last week.
The next update in Warzone Pacific doesn’t have a release date but Raven has been pushing out patch notes faster than ever. Players should expect another update to release soon.