League of Legends design director Andrei “Riot Meddler” van Roon announced that the Prestige Point shop would return to the multiplayer online battle arena game. In a Developer Corner post, Meddler stated that those still with Prestige Points in their accounts would be able to redeem them on Dec. 12.
Prestige Points store comes out next week
Looking at jungle XP and support items
How rift types impact champion win rateshttps://t.co/Vg5PTPm4R3
— Andrei van Roon (@RiotMeddler) December 6, 2019
League of Legends Prestige Points shop
This iteration of the League of Legends Prestige Points shop will contain a range of in-game cosmetic items purchasable with less than 100 Prestige Points. While some of the cosmetics available for less than 10 points may not be what you want, this is a great way to use up points leftover from larger purchases.
These include Skin Jackpot bags, Hextech Keys, Emotes, Icons, Ward Skins, Orange Essence, and more. With Prestige Points resetting on Jan. 31 at 11:59 p.m. PST, this is your chance to spend them on exclusive in-game items.
In a game update titled “Prestige Updates,” Riot Games product manager Ken Adams provided a list of content available for lower point totals. This post also covered an explanation on why players wouldn’t be able to purchase Event Prestige skins using the in-game currency anymore. The virtual in-game cosmetics purchasable include the following:
- PROJECT 2019 Jackpot Bag – 50 PP
- Contains 3 skin shards of the same tier (750 RP, 975 RP, 1350 RP, or 1820 RP) and 1050 Orange Essence
- Revel Grab Bag – 50 PP
- Contains a 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and 1820 RP skin shard
- Arcade 2019 Jackpot Bag – 50 PP
- Contains 3 legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 RP or higher) and 1520 Orange Essence
- (25 PP) Exclusive Animated Emote
- (15 PP) Exclusive Ward Skin
- (10 PP) Exclusive Icon
- Event Icons from past 100 PP bundles – 5 PP
- Hextech Key – 3 PP
- 30 Orange Essence – 1 PP
What items will you be spending your Prestige Points on? Let us know, and keep up with Daily Esports for all of your League of Legends coverage.