Pantheon's new Visual and Gameplay Update makes its heroic entrance into Patch 9.16, and with it comes an array of buffs for solo lane assassins, fighters, and tanks. The update isn't much larger than Patch 9.15, but it aims to bring some new champions closer to the forefront of the meta while powering down some of those responsible for its current state.
Here's everything now live on the servers.
Some champions' received small buffs and had their base stats rounded out as well.
- Armor increased to 38.
- Health increased to 585.
- Mana increased to 275.
- Mana Regen increased to 7.
W - Shroud of Darkness
- Bonus attack speed increased to 30/35/40/45/40% per rank.
- Mana increased to 330.
- Attack Damage increased to 63.
- Mana Regen increased to 7.5.
- Attack Speed Growth increased to 1.9%.
Never miss a moment in esports.
Match notifications, latest esports news, and more. Get the Upcomer app now.
R - Insanity Potion
- Bonus stats increased to 30/60/90 per rank.
- Mana increased to 330.
- Health increased to 545.
- Mana Regen increased to 8.
Q - Decimating Smash
- Base minimum damage increased to 30/50/70/90/110 per rank.
- Base maximum damage increased to 70/135/200/265/330 per rank/
- No longer deals reduced damage to monsters.
- Dr. Mundo (Burning Agony (W) tenacity changed to flat 30% at all ranks; Masochism (E) cooldown reduced).
- Ekko (Phase Dive (E) bonus damage increased at all ranks; Chronobreak (R) cooldown lowered).
- Fiora (Bladework (E) cooldown reduced at all ranks, bonus attack speed now scales with rank).
- Jax (Leap Strike (Q) cooldown reduced at all ranks).
- Kassadin (Nether Blade (W) damage increased per rank).
- LeBlanc (Sigil of Malice (Q) ability power ration increased).
- Lux (Prismatic Barrier (W) shield value increased late).
- Shen (Twilight Assault (Q) champion damage ration increased; Shadow Dash (E) base physical damage increased).
- Sylas (Chain Leash (Q) reduced detonation damage applies to monsters as well; Hijack (R) bugfix).
- Syndra (Dark Sphere (Q) bonus damage against champions increased; Scatter the Weak (E) base damage increased).
- Ziggs (Satchel Charge (W) AP ration increased, cooldown decreased early; Mega Inferno Bomb (R) cooldown decreased later).
- Yuumi (Prowling Projectile (Q) empowered damage, slow/slow duration decreased; cooldown increased early).
- Tahm Kench (Thick Skin (E) shield duration reduced).
- Sivir (Ricochet (W) AD ratio decreased early).
- Sejuani (Fury of the North (P) bonus stats reduced; Arctic Assault (Q) cooldown increased).
- Riven (Broken Wings (Q) cooldown flat at all ranks).
- Ezreal (Mystic Shot (Q) AP ratio decreased; Arcane Shift (E) cooldown increased early).
- Azir (Conquering Sands (Q) cooldown increased late).
- Corki (Base AD and AD growth decreased).
Screenshot via Riot Games
- Biscuit Delivery rune nerfed.
- Honor 5 Rewards changes.
- Small adjustment to high elo demotion.