League of Legends
Call of Duty
Prime Gaming, previously known as Twitch Prime, is a service that offers gamers free rewards for the games they play. As the name suggests, the service is run through Amazon Prime, which players need to be a subscriber of to claim the Prime Gaming rewards. Dozens of games deliver free content through Prime Gaming, including Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard. Over the years, Activision has teamed up with Prime Gaming to offer various free rewards on a semi-often basis; all players need to do is link their active Amazon Prime account with their Activision account and the rewards are theirs for the taking.
Of course, if players are new to the Prime Gaming experience or they simply need a refresher, that’s where we can help. Below, you can see exactly how to claim the new Prime Gaming rewards in Warzone and Vanguard along with what the rewards actually are.
Prime Gaming rewards in Warzone and Vanguard
As mentioned above, players will need to be a subscriber to Amazon Prime or have access to an account with Amazon Prime active on it. From there, players also need to know their Activision account log-in information. Once those steps have been completed, players visit the Call of Duty Prime Gaming website and follow these steps to access their rewards.
- Go to the COD Prime Gaming website through this link
- Click “Claim Now” on the July rewards box named the “Shore’s End Bundle”
- Log into your Amazon Prime account
- Link that account with your Activision account
- Log into your Activision account and allow Prime Gaming to be linked
- Click “Complete Claim”
From there, the rewards will be waiting for you next time you log into Warzone or Vanguard using that same Activision account. The rewards for July contain the following:
- Legendary ‘Cold Protection’ Operator skin
- Legendary ‘Bear’ Weapon Blueprint
- Epic ‘Wooden Saddle’ Weapon Charm
- Epic ‘Snow Cap’ Calling Card
- Epic ‘Polar Pull’ Calling Card
- Rare ‘Mountain Monster’ Emblem
That’s everything you need to know about claiming this month’s Prime Gaming content in Warzone and Vanguard. The rewards are active until July 26, so don’t wait long to claim them.
Joey Carr is a full-time writer for multiple esports and gaming websites. He has 6+ years of experience covering esports and traditional sporting events, including DreamHack Atlanta, Call of Duty Championships 2017, and Super Bowl 53.