It’s only been a week since Season 1 began and Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific have a new event coming. Titled Festive Fervor, this event celebrates the holiday season. The standard festive blueprints are up for grabs and maps have been transformed with holiday decorations. Of course, Call of Duty players will also be treated to some limited-time content to explore as well.
Festive Fervor arrives on Dec. 17 at 12 a.m. ET for both Vanguard and Warzone Pacific on all systems. However, before that, Vanguard and Warzone Pacific will both receive two separate game updates. Vanguard’s update arrives on Dec. 16 at 12 a.m. ET and Warzone Pacific’s comes on Dec. 17 at 12 a.m. ET.
Below, players can find the full roadmap for Festive Fervor in Vanguard and Warzone Pacific.
The holiday event introduces a plethora of new content for both current Call of Duty titles. Players can see expanded details on all of the content in Festive Fervor below.
Festive Fervor: Vanguard
- Elf Team Six: New challenge in game modes
- Armageddon Game Mode (Drop Zone from Modern Warfare 3)
- “Shipmas”: Holiday remake of Shipment
- New Bundles:
- Santa’s Slay
- Krampus Unleashed
- Secret Santa
- Broken Resolutions
- Beware Krampus!: New challenge in game modes
- Vanguard owners receive 10 Tier Skips for Season 1 Battle Pass, 10% XP boost during Season 1, 24 Vanguard Tiers of Season 6 Battle Pass for free
Festive Fervor: Warzone
- “Deck The Hall” crates: Stand next to select Festive Fir trees on Caldera for a special care package
- “Elf and Seek” Hunting: New challenge
- 12 Festive Day of Deals: Select Cold War bundles will be available in Warzone Pacific
That’s all of the content arriving with Festive Fervor in both Vanguard and Warzone Pacific. The exact patch notes of each game’s update will be revealed when they go live on their respective dates.