ECS Season Seven commenced this week and two teams have already earned themselves a spot in the $500,000 Finals event in June.
Astralis won out the first series of the season for the European region, defeating Team LDLC.com, Avangar, and Ninjas in Pyjamas in the process. On the other hand, the initial series of the season for North America went to Rogue, who won tough matchups against teams such as Team Liquid, Luminosity Gaming, and compLexity Gaming.
Here's a rundown of all of the online action that went down in the past week for Series One of ECS Season Seven.
- Astralis 2-0 Team LDLC
- Astralis won Dust II 16-7 and Nuke 16-4
- AVANGAR 2-1 North
- AVANGAR won Overpass 16-12
- North won Inferno 16-14
- AVANGAR won Mirage 16-8
- Ninjas in Pyjamas 2-0 forZe
- NiP won Train 16-9 and Dust II 16-10
- FaZe Clan 2-1 Virtus Pro
- VP won Train 16-5
- FaZe won Inferno 16-9 and Cache 16-12
- Astralis 2-0 AVANGAR
- Astralis won Overpass 16-14 and Inferno 16-13
- Ninjas in Pyjamas 2-1 FaZe Clan
- FaZe won Inferno 16-2
- NiP won Train 19-17 and Overpass 16-5
Never miss a moment in esports.
Match notifications, latest esports news, and more. Get the Upcomer app now.
- Astralis 2-0 Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Astralis won Train 16-9 and Inferno 16-1
- Rogue Gaming 2-1 Team Liquid
- Rogue won Nuke 16-12
- Liquid won Dust II 16-6
- Rogue won Overpass 16-8
- Luminosity Gaming 2-1 INTZ Esports
- INTZ won Dust II 16-7
- LG won Cache 16-13 and Train 22-20
- compLexity Gaming 2-1 eUnited
- eUnited won Nuke 16-11
- coL won Inferno 16-14 and Overpass 16-6
- NRG Esports 2-0 Spacestation Gaming
- NRG won Mirage 16-5 and 16-4
- Rogue Gaming vs. Luminosity Gaming
- Rogue won Inferno 16-3 and Train 16-4
- compLexity Gaming vs. NRG Esports
- coL won Nuke 16-11 and Mirage 16-5
- Rogue Gaming vs. compLexity Gaming
- coL won Nuke 16-11
- Rogue won Overpass 16-13 and Inferno 22-20
Online action in season seven of ECS continues next week, starting Monday, March 18.