We're Upcomer, a remote-first company who is building world-class consumer facing websites and mobile apps. The first product we created, called Upcomer, reached over 500,000 esports fans through our mobile app and website. The product helps esports fans stay updated and connected to esports in a new way. We're now taking that product to the next level as well as working on a few other unreleased products, some of which are not related to gaming. Our company has been around for 4 years and we've raised a total of $3.7M from some of the world's top investors. We're now looking for a great UI/UX designer to work with long-term.
Who you are
- You have several years of experience designing consumer facing mobile apps and websites
- You're just as good with user experience/UX research as you are with creating the actual UI design
- You're used to working with highly efficient and productive remote teams
- You're comfortable doing other design related tasks, even if it's not UI/UX related
What you'll be doing
- As our only UI/UX designer you will be taking our products and features from ideas to a complete design
- This includes doing UX research, wireframing and creating the visual UI designs
- You'll be working on our existing product called Upcomer as well as our new unreleased products
What we offer
- We have a fun and talented remote-first team spread across the globe. Together we're building products that will be used by millions of people worldwide. You'll be given a lot of responsibility and freedom, which are two values we believe strongly in. We strive for great things which also means that we expect a lot from you and everyone else on the team.
Remote is OK. The position starts out as a contractor engagement.
Send your application to patrik (at) upcomer.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
/The Upcomer team